May 25 at 9-00 the opening of our symposium. Learn more here.
Greeting from Nikolay Yurkov
Congratulation by Gennadiy Zuganov (The State Duma)
Congratulation by Oleg Abramov
Congratulation by Irena Robert
For a presentation, contact the organizing committee to agree on time and technical aspects.
We are waiting for a connection.
Due to the decision of the Governor of the Penza region "On the prohibition of activities in the Penza region of mass actions for the period until 30 April 2020» In connection with the decision of the Governor of the Penza region "on the prohibition of conduct in the Penza region of mass actions for the period until 30 April 2020» the organizing committee decided to hold the International Symposium "Reliability and Quality 2020" in the previously announced dates (from May 25 to May 31) in remote form, which implies the option of absentee participation with the publication of a work book and posting articles in the RSCI.
The organizing committee is trying to quickly include the received articles in the list of accepted. Please check and duplicate if the materials you sent are not available.
List of received articles on 29.04.2020 yr.
List of sections:
1. The fundamental foundations of reliability, quality, safety.
2. Physical and mathematical methods and models for ensuring reliability, quality, information security.
3. Physico-chemical principles of design and technological support for the production of highly reliable equipment.
4. Information and communication technologies in education, design, production and economics.
5. Methods and means of ensuring the accuracy of physical measurements, control and diagnostics.
6. Fundamental principles of standardization, testing, quality management and certification.
7. Systemic methods for ensuring the reliability and safety of biological and cyberphysical systems.